Welcome to Movegreen Laguna Woods
Movegreen is the leading eco-friendly moving company in Southern California. We offer local, interstate, and international moving of households, as well as office, industrial, and commercial moving services.
While helping you move, we make a positive impact on the local community and environment by planting 10 trees for every move and fueling our vehicles with B5 Biodiesel as well as using hybrid vehicles. All of our local moves are charged by the hour and we don’t start the clock until we arrive at your location. Make your move in Laguna Woods with a moving company that knows the local area and is committed to giving back to the community.
Professional Laguna Woods Movers
Movegreen offers the best moving services in Laguna Woods, California. Residents count on us when moving within the local Laguna Woods area as well as for longer-distance relocations. We are the trusted by customers throughout Southern California, and we have relocated customers to various locations all over the United States.
Whenever you’re doing a short distance move, choose a moving company that will stand behind its work and support the local community. Movegreen is that moving company. Having won numerous local service and green awards over the years and giving back to various community via support programs, Movegreen is one of the only few local moving companies committed to being an environmentally responsible company. We have planted over 53,000 trees through our “10 Tree For Every Move” program.
Movegreen will plan every step of the moving and relocation process with you.
Why move to Laguna Woods, CA?
Laguna Woods is an exciting place to relocate to. Almost 90% of its surface is part of Laguna Woods Village, a private retirement community. The other 10% is all about several businesses and city hall, all accessible by the public. Overall, this is a relocation destination for people aged 55 or older.
The Laguna Woods Village consists of condominiums, co-ops, and single-family homes. There are several activities available within the village, including a golf championship, pools, fitness centers, performing arts center, a library, and more than 200 clubs and organizations.
In Laguna Woods, you will get access to several public parks such as the Wood Ends Wilderness Preserve, with several trials available and access to Barbara’s Lake. Also, the City Centre Park serves as a small recreational hub for those living in the center of Laguna Woods, with a couple of picnic tables and small resting places.
Several colleges offer educational opportunities, especially for older people. The closest ones are the University of California Irvine and the Saddleback College, but Chapman University provides several courses on a variety of topics, too.
For those that don’t relocate here for the Laguna Woods Village, there are several food chains, salons, and grocery store available in the city center. Also, the employment rate here is similar to other Southern California cities, while the commute is easily accessible due to the well-designed infrastructure system.
Reasons to Choose Movegreen Laguna Woods:
• Local, interstate, and international moving of households
• Office, Industrial and Commercial relocations
• Household goods storage
• Antiques & Fine Art and Packing & Crating services
• We fuel our fleet with B5 Biodiesel and utilize 4 hybrid vehicles
• Movegreen plants 10 trees with every move
• Paperless quotes and contracts via Right Signature
• We offer our reusable ECO-BINS as an alternative to cardboard boxes and tape
• We offer used boxes at discounted rates
• All local moves are charged by the hour and we don’t start the clock until we arrive at residence
• We offer storage services too!
Honest Moving Company Reviews on Laguna Woods Movers
Crew of Ram, Joey and Matt was exceptional. Efficient, flexible and friendly. Perfect!
Very good service very careful with all my possessions
Very professional and efficient movers. Would recommend to anyone!
Our move was quick and painless thanks to Movegreen. Our movers were both cautious and meticulous, without making the move take longer than necessary. We had a great moving experience with Movegreen.
Greg, Sergio and Finus were the best team ever. I’ve never had a move where the china and stemware were so perfectly packed and the labeling of the boxes actually identified what was inside. I’d recommend Movegreen in a heartbeat. Fran Farina
Excellent, efficient, professional service!!!
Highly recommend Move Green!!!
Courteous, timely, professional service. Responsive to any concerns about possible damage.
Nice guys, fast, careful. We needed to pack and move in the same day. They got it done. Great experience.
Joe and the crew from ventura were awesome!!! I’m actually looking forward to my next move! Check out my yelp review.
Excellent customer service!!